I’ll be on vacation for the next week, so I won’t be posting. We’re headed to Ouray, CO (“The Switzerland of America”) with two of Megan’s sisters and their families (total of 6 adults, 7 kids). We have a lot of fun activities planned:
- Riding the Durango Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
- A boat ride through the Black Canyon
- A “cowboy cookout” in the mountains surrounding Ouray
- Swimming in the Ouray hotsprings
- Hiking and maybe an ascent of Mt. Sneffels (a 14’er)
- I’m going rock climbing with Jim Donini, a legendary climber and alpinist
This has been a crazy year, so I’m really looking forward to a little R&R.